58G 1000LM Mountain Bike Lights
Along with Thumb I, Thumb II, SG-X1 is one of our smallest and powerful mountain bike lights. It’s featured by its compact and light-weight design which weighs only 58g. This also enables this light to be used as headlamp or helmet lights for multiple outdoor sports including running, walking, hiking,etc. Though with tiny body, this little light uses one Cree XM-L2 U2 LED, providing a max output of 1000lms. And its deeply carved fins provide better heat dissipation for this light. For its outstanding performance and solid quality, SG-X1 win and listed as top 10 headlights for running in UK by running trail magazine.
mountain bike lights with finger size
- Single advanced XM-L2 U2 LED
- Three settings for multiple option
- Three LEDs as power indicator on light backside
- Simple and smart design, use as headlamp and helmet light as well
- LED Lamp: CREE XM-L U2 LED
- Luminous flux: 1000 Lumens
- Four mode settings: 10%, 50%, 100%, strobe(press and hold for 3seconds)
- Reflector: Smooth Aluminum Reflector
- Torch Body: Aerometal, CNC process and Anodic oxidation surface treatment.
- Switch: Backside switch for model selection
- Battery : 2pcs 18650 battery pack, 2200mAh.
- Waterproof Design:
*With O-rubber seal ring
*Neoprene waterproof cover for battery from raining
- Capacity of battery: 2200mAh, Voltage: 8.4V
- Battery life: Can be charged more than 500 times
- Size: 4*3.3*3.8cm
- Weight of light：58g (0.5kg/set)
You are welcome to contact us with following form for more information on our mountain bike lights: